Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
It’s official – Christmas is coming! And with the big day in sight, look what we have to offer. Launched by Artificial Grass Direct, ‘Snow Blanket’ is a white coloured artificial grass, ideal for a realistic snow theme in any location.
We know that real snow is not always an option if you’re looking to create the perfect winter scene indoors, and while fake snow can provide an alternative, it can get messy and dirty very easily.
The soft white fluffy carpet of Snow Blanket is the perfect answer, adding a snowy look to any festive scene!
Here are just a few ideas for how to use Snow Blanket this Christmas.
- Christmas Window Displays – Snow Blanket gives added realism to any window display. Rather than struggling with messy snow spray, simply cut snow blanket to the shape or size you require and use it as a festive base for ornaments, lights or decorations.
- Santa’s Grotto – Due to the high quality construction of our artificial grass, Snow Blanket is durable enough to withstand heavy footfall and you don’t need to worry about marks or dirt – it can easily be swept or hosed down.
- Nativity Play – Make the display to your nativity setting that extra bit special. Rest assured that Snow Blanket is non-toxic and completely safe for children.
- Christmas Dinner Table – Create a memorable dining experience for friends and family this Christmas by setting the tone with a themed dinner table. Snow Blanket makes for a creative festive runner or even carefully cut it into place mats.
- At Home Grotto – Soft underfoot and easy to clean, why not go all out and turn your conservatory or garage into a snowy Christmas grotto!
- Christmas Party – Go against the traditional office party and get people in the Christmas mood by imitating a snow-covered floor with a carpet of Snow Blanket.
- Christmas Tree Mat – If you have a real pine in your house for Christmas, you’ll know how much work it is vacuuming up wilted needles. With a circular cut out of Snow Blanket around your tree, you can simply unwrap the mat and shake it off outside, saving you a great deal of mess, time and effort.
Using Snow Blanket couldn’t be easier! Once the season is over, simply store Snow Blanket in a safe dry place and you will be able to reuse it year after year.
Available now, with a sale price of just £9.95 per m2 and delivery within 7 days, it’s never been easier or cheaper to set the festive mood!